The Haverford Township Democratic Party has a wonderful problem. The number of township residents who are registered Democrats keeps growing. As of October, 2018, we are 17,743 strong, which is a 4% gain in just 18 months. Dems are now the majority party in the township. In that time, we have also built a more robust, aggressive campaign organization. We have the voters and the capacity to win, election after election.
Winning (and growing) costs MONEY. Haverford Dems run entirely on the funds we raise in the township. There is no subsidy from county, state, or national Democratic committees. When you donate to the Haverford Dems, you directly support:
- Vital ‘seed money’ to Democratic candidates running for township commissioner seats and for township auditor.
- Printing costs for Get Out the Vote literature and Sample Ballots, which we distribute to over 17,000 Dems at least once, if not twice, before every election.
- Democrats’ visibility at township events (think: the FLOAT in Haverford Township Day parade).
- Social events for local Democrats to gather and get to know one another.
Every donation, small and large, contributes to our success in coming elections.
Note: Contributions to the Haverford Township Democratic Committee are not deductible for state or federal income tax purposes.
Donate via secure online contribution using your credit card or PayPal:
Donate via Check (this is a clickable link to a PDF with all the information below)
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!