Six Great Democratic School Board Candidates
There are six seats open on the School Board in 2019 – and the Democrats have endorsed six great candidates:
- Lawrence Feinberg, current School Board president and systems analyst. 20-year member of the Board.
- Bridget Wiedeman, current School Board vice-president and professional in community development finance. Appointed to a 2-year term in 2018.
- Ari Flaisher, School Board member since 2015, now running for a 2-year term created by Alisa Cline’s departure from Havertown.
- Laura Crispin, Assoc. Prof. of Economics at St. Joseph’s University
- Antoinette Snodgrass, attorney with Drinker, Biddle and Reath
- David Schwartz, urban planner and civil engineer
Get to know the Democratic candidates for School Board.
Want to see this yard sign up on front lawns all over the towship?
Want to constantly remind voters of the Democratic candidates’ names?
DONATE directly to the School Board campaign. Educating voters costs money.
Eight Great Delaware County Democratic Candidates
These Democratic candidates are poised to make history in Delco:
- Democrats can gain control of County Council for first time in decades
- We can put Democrats on Court of Common Pleas for first time ever.
- We can elect a D.A. who puts criminal justice reform at top of the agenda.
Read their biographies and policy priorities on their websites. Donate to their campaigns!
District Attorney: Jack Stollsteimer
County Council: Monica Taylor
Court of Common Pleas: Nusrat Rashid