Judicial Results from the May Primary
More Democrats Turned Out than Republicans:
26% of Democrats went to the polls on May 21
17% of Republicans
ALL Democratic Judicial Candidates Won Spots on the November Ballot
We successfully defeated cross-filing challenges in all judicial races.
November ballot will include:
PA Superior Court:
- Amanada Green Hawkins
- Dan McCaffery
Court of Common Pleas:
- Kelly Eckel
- Stephanie Klein
- Rick Lowe
- Nusrat Rashid
More good news: Ari Flaisher won his primary challenge in the 2-year School Board race.
Unofficial results for both Delco and Haverford are posted on the Delaware County Election Bureau site.
School Board Candidates Address the Issues
Get acquainted with our six School Board candidates by reading their “bios” on this HTDems’ website.
Keep up with these School Board candidates on their beautiful, new Facebook page.
Read the candidates’ replies to these questions:
- How will your professional training contribute to the work of the School Board?
- What do you see as the one or two biggest challenges facing the Haverford schools?
- What role does the School Board play in assisting families with pre-K, half-day Kindergarten gap, and before- and after-school care?
Read each candidate’s interview:
Delco Democratic Candidates: Poised to Make History
These Democratic candidates are poised to make history in Delco:
- Democrats can gain control of County Council for first time in decades
- We can elect a D.A. who puts criminal justice reform at top of the agenda.
Read their biographies and policy priorities on their websites. Donate to their campaigns!
District Attorney: Jack Stollsteimer