Love Your Township Scavenger Hunt Tickets
Thank you for your interest in our Scavenger Hunt. This event has been postponed to the Spring. If you are still looking for family-friendly Get-Out-the-Vote fun this weekend, do not fear! We are planning a fun meet up, with details to be announced soon. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop.
Although we can’t experience Haverford Township Day this year, we can still get out to experience Haverford Township. From the parks to the local businesses, there is so much to love about our home.
Put away your screens (well, mostly) and get ready to spread some H-Town pride during a family-friendly scavenger hunt on October 24th. You (and your team) will move between six challenges to solve riddles, earn prizes, and learn more about what keeps Haverford Township running.
- Who: You (and your friend(s) – or your family)
- What: Family-friendly scavenger hunt through Havertown
- When: October 24th (rain date is October 25th) – between 12:00pm and 4:00pm (your exact start time will be staggered for social distancing)
- How Long: The challenge should take approximately 90 minutes (or less) to complete
- Where: Throughout Havertown (starting location provided the day prior to the event)
- How: Register yourself or your team below
- What to Bring: A smartphone or digital camera
NOTE: Participation will be limited to ~100 people. Challenges will be staggered so that no more than two teams will be at one challenge at a given time. Registration will end on 10/21 so that we can plan social distancing of challenges. Participation in this event is at your own risk. By registering for this event, you are agreeing to receive emails from Haverford Democrats, including communications about the event that you are registering for and our monthly newsletter.
- This is an outdoor event.
- Masks are required.
- Social distancing at each challenge is a must.
- If you are feeling ill, stay home.
- Challenges will be staggered by time and across teams to reduce the amount of people in one location at any given time.
- Please bring your patience, your courtesy, and your adventurous spirit.
While we are taking measures to reduce the spread of COVID, we encourage you to exercise caution for you and your family. Those with pre-existing conditions are encouraged to stay home.